Exposed aggregate concrete: creating entrance areas, stairs, sidewalks +BONUS: GFRC hand pressed technique
Time and place
About the event
Exposed aggregate concrete is easy and quick to lay and can significantly save time and labor on paving compared to traditional stone or tile floors. Exposed aggregate concrete floor does not require a structural screed. After the base is prepared, you can pour the concrete mortar into the formwork.
Exposed aggregate concrete provide excellent personalization. You can choose from an almost infinite range of colors, gradations, and effects to make a truly unique decorative surface.
+ BONUS: the author's technique for creating ultra-strong and lightweight concrete products in the glass-fiber concrete hand-pressed technique, thanks to which you can imitate the texture of travertine / bark beetle/create a unique pattern on the surface of a concrete product.
Areas of application of washed concrete:
- ideal solution for roads, squares, bike paths, sidewalks, pedestrian areas, porticos, ramps for garages, hotels, campsites and amusement parks.
Areas of application of fiberglass concrete:
- facade panels, outdoor furniture, interior tables/countertops/sinks, small architectural forms and much more
The practical part of the course includes:
- Base preparation
- Pouring of concrete mix and leveling
- Seeding technique
- Work with deactivators
- Wash off technique
- Application of protective coatings
- Moulds preparation
- Mix designs for the face and reinforcing back layer
- Calculation of components, selection of materials
- Hand pressed technique and mould assembly techniques
- Demoulding and finishing products
Links to past events:
Master classes will be held in the most beautiful city of Russia with a deep cultural and architectural heritage - St. Petersburg. The site is located near the city center and is fully equipped with everything necessary to ensure a comfortable, useful and pleasant stay for all guests.
195000, St. Petersburg,
23B Shvetsova str.
+79219330833 What's App. Telegram
8 (800) 500 59 82
- Ticket for event$700$7000$0