Stamped and Exposed aggregate concrete: creating entrance areas, stairs, sidewalks
Time and place
About the event
Stamped and exposed aggregate concrete is easy and quick to lay and can significantly save time and labor on paving compared to traditional stone or tile floors. Stamped, as well as exposed aggregate concrete floor does not require a structural screed. After the base is prepared, you can pour the concrete mortar into the formwork.
Stamped and exposed aggregate concrete provide excellent personalization. You can choose from an almost infinite range of colors, gradations, and effects to make a truly unique decorative surface.
Applications fields of stamped and exposed aggregate concrete:
- ideal solution for roads, squares, bike paths, sidewalks, pedestrian areas, porticos, ramps for garages, hotels, campsites and amusement parks.
The practical part of the course includes:
- Preparation of the foundation
- Concrete mix filling and leveling
- Arrangement of the color and stone layer
- Texture impression (stamping)
- Working with hardening deactivators
- Elimination of defects
- Device of expansion joints
- Application of protective coatings
Links to past events:
Master classes will be held in the most beautiful city of Russia with a deep cultural and architectural heritage - St. Petersburg. The site is located near the city center and is fully equipped with everything necessary to ensure a comfortable, useful and pleasant stay for all guests.
195000, St. Petersburg,
23B Shvetsova str.
+79219330833 What's App. Telegram
8 (800) 500 59 82
- Ticket for event$700$7000$0